I’m flattered to be nominated for the Creative Blogger award by Morgan at The Secret Diary of a Computer Science Student. She and her partner Matt have the coolest life, which she writes all about in her blog, so you should defs check it out.
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
My five facts:
- I hate to say it, but I’m a huge snob. About everything. I just can’t help myself. Share your taste in music, television, clothes or stationary with me at your peril, because you can be sure I’m judging you in my head (although you never know, I might be esteeming you). And don’t you dare say the word “bro” in my presence. Don’t you even think about it.
- My favourite film is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I’m still a huge Potterhead, and the Dementors still scare me.
- Apparently I look young for my age. I’m 20, and I’m often mistaken for a 15-16 year-old, including by 15 and 16 year-olds. Never fails to amuse me when people ask why I’m not at school…
- I’m very impulsive. I do a lot of things on a total whim, including deciding on my career choice, which I did at the age of 15 literally overnight when my school’s careers advisor suggested I consider studying law. I hadn’t given it as much as a thought before, but I decided then with a suddenness that disconcerted my parents that I wanted to become a lawyer. Never looked back since.
- Gooey Hollywood movies are my secret pleasure. You know, the ones with the totally unrealistic plotlines and the sickly sweet happy endings? I love them. If could had to choose three cultural works to take with me to a desert island, along with Doctor Who and the complete works of Shakespeare, I would take The Parent Trap. Legit.
I’m finding it really hard to find people to nominate I haven’t nominated for other awards before and whom I know well enough, so I’m going to say that if I’ve nominated you before for the Liebster or One Lovely Blog Award and you’re reading this, consider yourself nominated again! (Only if you want to, of course).
That said, I do want to expressly nominate Ojaswani at glitter2rain, who nominated me for the Liebster Award and whom I missed last time round. She has a cool pop culture blog and is currently in the course of reviewing Doctor Who!